About this course
- The Pre-Master's pathway is a great way for international graduates to gain entry to the University of Glasgow. In general, to take this course you will need to have completed a minimum of three years of higher education.
- Extra English language tuition (Pre-Sessional English) is also available if required.
Students take seven modules, with one module being weighted double.
One core module
- Aspects of British Culture and Society
Three core academic skills modules
- Skills for Study 1, 2 and 3.
Three core subject modules
- Engineering, Science and Society
- Research Project (double module)
- Statistical Design for Science and Engineering Research
* Three term courses contain additional English Language modules. Some two term courses may also include additional English language modules, depending on language level.