|Living cost||RM 1,600 per month|
|Student population||Medium (1,001 to 10,000)|
About Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris
The main campus is located on a 80 hectare site in the town of Tanjung Malim. A new campus is currently being built on an 800-acre (3.2 km) site in the new township of Proton City.
UPSI has the following centers and institutes:
- Institute of Graduate Studies
- Institute of Malay Civilization
- University Press
- Health Centre
- Islamic Centre
- Centre of Cocuriculum
- Centre of Aminuddin Baki Global Education
- Research Management Centre
- National Child Development Research Centre
- Sport Centre
- Information & Communication Technology (ICT) Centre
- Centre of Education Technology & Multimedia
- Internal Audit Unit
- Pusat Program Luar (PPL)
- Centre of Entrepreneurship Development & Consumerism Affairs
The university provides 3 housing facilities for students who do not live around the university:
Kolej Harun Aminurrashid:
Located 1.7 KM from the university, this facility provides accomodation for 2,700 students. Each apartment has 4 rooms where each room can accommodate 8 students. There are 3 blocks. Block 1 and 3 for male students and Block 2 for female students.
Kolej Ungku Omar
Located 5 KM from Bandar Tanjong Malim, this facility provides 40 apartments for 1,500 international students.
This facility provides accommodation for 1,500 students. There are 5 Blocks. Block A - D for female students and Block E for male students.