About this course
This programme is designed to produce graduates who have broad understanding of the logistics and supply chain management to meet the needs of industries. The knowledge and skills obtained will allow graduates to seek employment in any industry with logistics and supply chain management function.
(1) SPM - 3 Credits in the relevant subjects
(2) O Level - 3 Grade C in the relevant subjects
(3) UEC - 3 Grade B in the relevant subjects
(4) Certificate - Relevant Certificate accredited by MQA OR Relevant Skilled/Technical/Vocational Certificate recognised by the Malaysian Government.
i) (1), (2) or (3) must include SPM Pass/ O Level Grade E (pass) in Mathematics/ UEC Grade C in one mathematics subject
ii) (1), (2) or (3) must include SPM Pass/ O Level Grade E (pass)/ UEC Grade C in English Language
a) SPM holders must have at least a pass in Bahasa Melayu and SPM holders from Year 2013 onwards must have at least a pass in Sejarah.
b) Students without a credit in SPM Bahasa Melayu are required to pass Bahasa Kebangsaan A before the award of Diploma.
c) Equivalent qualifications/qualifications from other Institution of Higher Learning (IHL) will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
d) Subject to the Ministry of Higher Education latest requirements.
- Financial Accounting I
- Quantitative Studies
- Introduction to Business
- Financial Accounting II
- IT Fundamentals and Applications
- Basic Management Principles
- Introduction to Logistics Operations
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- Organisational Behaviour
- Supply Chain Planning & Scheduling
- Business Logistics Operations
- Warehousing & Inventory Management Fundamentals of Finance
- Operations Management
- Purchasing Strategy for Inventory Reduction
- Transportation Management
- Distribution Management
- Managerial Accounting
- Business & Trade Law
- IT Applications
- Ethics for Business
English Language, Pengajian Malaysia 2, English for Communication, English for IELTS, Civic Consciousness and Volunteerism, Public speaking/ Drama/ Social and Work Etiquette, Bahasa Kebangsaan A, *Co-curricular
*Co-Curricular Courses can be taken in any semester of the study