|Living cost||RM 2,000 per month|
|Student population||Medium (1,001 to 10,000)|
|International students||Contact the university / college|
About INTEC Education College
INTEC offers excellent facilities for students and staffs. Among the facilities are:
- Computer labs with comprehensive IT facilities.
- Well-stocked library with 82,223 volumes of reading material (printed and electronic).
- 24-hours study room
- Air-conditioned multi-purpose halls, lecture theater and classrooms.
- Computers and projectors for teaching and learning purposes.
- Computers to facilitate teaching and learning activities for lecturers.
- Parking bays on campus.
- Cafeteria and snack corners offering local cuisine.
- Comprehensive range of sports facilities that include tennis court and gym housed in a Sports Complex.
- Conducive and safe dormitory facilities.
- Islamic Centre to perform prayers and religious activities.
Cemara, Akasia, and Cendana residential college are located at Section 18 and Section 6, Shah Alam. The residential colleges provide living quarter's facilities to accommodate up to 2500 students. They are strategically located nearby Mydin Supermarket, Ole-ole Mall, bank branches and a host of convenience stores and a park. There is no shortage of amenities and plenty of banks, cafes and restaurants are also within walking distance. Other than catered buses by INTEC, students also have easy access to the readily available public transportations in the area.
Cemara and Akasia residential college consist of 19 apartment blocks and a dining hall. Each apartment houses 4 to 5 students. Male students are placed in Cemara and Cendana while female students in Akasia. The facilities provided include the following:
- Meeting rooms
- Study rooms
- Recreational and multimedia rooms
- Surau (Muslim prayer rooms)
- A multi-purpose hall
- Hot and cold water dispensers
- Vending machines
- Laundry facilities
- TV room
- Guest apartments
- Transport from the college to and from classes
Sports facilities available include:
- Volleyball courts
- Badminton courts
- Basketball courts
- Futsal courts
One of the famous Shah Alam landmarks on Section 7, the former INTEKMA Resort & Convention Centre has been refurbished as INTEC’s student residential college in order to cater to students accommodation needs. The hotel-feel like rooms are housed in 5-story blocks surrounded by lush natural greenery, making them a very comfortable place to live. Each unit can comfortably accommodate up to 8 residents in twin-sharing rooms and is also provided with modern amenities; all tastefully furnished with beds, mattresses, wardrobes, study tables and chairs, dining table, air-conditioner, and fan to ensure home-away-from-home comfort.
Why study at Intec Education College?
Good Learning Facilities
Learning is an enjoyable experience here with air- conditioned classrooms, well equipped laboratory, video conference facilities (for teaching, learning and overseas interviews) and student centre.
Our lecturers have years of experience and a majority of them have Post Graduate qualifications.
Holistic and well-structured curriculum integrating academic, soft skills and spiritual elements. You will be guided to be mentally, physically and spiritually prepared for future challenges.
One of the lowest in the private education industry. Fees inclusive of tuition, registration, books, examinations and other services starting from RM10,000 depending on programmes.
Overseas and Local Placement University
Supportive and experienced university placement services assisting you with placement application to universities both locally and internationally.
97% passed AS exam & A-Level German 85% passing rate for Diploma students with CGPA 3.0 & above each semester OVERALL 30% ABOVE THE WORLD passing rate for CAT & ACCA The fastest Approved Learning Partner to receive Platinum status from ACCA The Fastest Diploma Track in Malaysia (2 Years) 100% passing rate for SACE Examination; Passed Monkasho Examination, Japanese Programme; Passed Korean Language Examination
Courses available 22Accounting & Finance 10 Applied, Pure Sciences 8 Architecture, Building 1 Business, Management 4 Computer Science, IT 2 Creative Arts & Design 1 Engineering 4 Health and Medicine 2 Humanities & Social Sciences 8 Mass Communication & Media 1
- INTEC DoNation Aims to Improve the Nation’s Standard of Living 10 Mar 2022
- Accounting and Technology 01 Mar 2022
- Professional Accountancy Centre: Where the Journey Begin 07 Oct 2020