About this course
Through this course, students will be instilled with the opportunity to acquire knowledge, critical and applied skills in business management and strategies in the Pacific Rim and open windows to Asia and its emerging giants, and to European perspectives. Furthermore, the Master of Business Administration (Euro-Asia Business) draws on contemporary business thinking and methods. Students will also learn powerful business concepts by drawing on real-world business issues and the comparative business issues between Asia and Europe.
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum CGPA of 2.75 or equivalent as acceptable by the Senate.
Bachelor’s degree not meeting CGPA 2.75 but above CGPA 2.50; can be accepted provided that candidates have at least 5 years of working experience in a relevant field.
- Statistics and Decision Making
- Doing Business in Europe and Asia
- Euro Asian Financial Management
- Euro-Asian Business Strategy
- Euro Asia Global Business and Trends
- Managing Creativity and Innovation
- Managerial Accounting
- Managing Organisations
- Marketing and Sustainability in the Age of Globalisation
- Research Methodology
- Business Ethics and Corporate Responsibility*
- Entrepreneurship in Euro Asia*
- Strategies in Emerging Markets*
- Project Paper/Case Study*
* The above 4 modules will be offered subject to Terms and Conditions.
* Optional modules may be pre-selected for students at the beginning of 2nd semester. If students wish to select the option modules, they might be required to choose from the intensive delivery modules which are planned throughout the year.
Students will be expected to conduct effective research in relation to business in Euro Asia for both academic and industry purposes. Either route will require students to plan and conduct effective academic research in relation to the conduct of substantial and substantive individual research and analysis in relation to an aspect of Euro Asia Business leading to a significant dissertation or the conduct of appropriate research and analysis leading to one of an academic paper, consultancy report or case history in relation to an aspect of Euro Asia Business.