June July September November
Total tuition fee (local)
Total tuition fee (foreign)
About this course
This programme is specifically designed to provide:
- Coverage of the academic aspect as well as the vocational aspect of the wide area of Computing and Information and Communications Technology, with emphasis on aspects of interaction with a system.
- Prepare students for careers in the ICT environments with emphasis on solutions design, multimedia and computer games development, technology infrastructure support and interactive applications.
- Train students with critical, independent and cooperative learning skills so as to facilitate responses to continuous future changes in industry practices.
- Equip students with academic and professional skills to plan, develop and maintain solutions requiring the application of technology in an organizational context within the constraints encountered.
- An overall credit pass in 3 subjects at SPM including credit in Mathematics and a minimum of pass in Bahasa Malaysia and Sejarah (History); or
- An overall credit pass in 3 subjects at O-Levels/GCSE including credit in Mathematics; or
- A qualification that APU accepts as equivalent to the above
|1||English for Academic Purposes
Fundamental of Entreprenuership
Practical IT Skills
|2||Academic Research Skills
Computer Systems Architecture
Information Technology Operations Management
Digital Games Design Reengineering
Networks & Networking
System Analysis & Design
Digital Image Production
Audio Visual Technology
Software Development Project