Total tuition fee (local)
Total tuition fee (foreign)
- A minimum second-class honours degree (or equivalent) in Business, Commerce, Business Administration, International Economics or a closely related area.
- An honours Graduate Diploma in Business Studies.
- A primary degree with a minimum of three years’ work experience.
- Degree awards (levels, categories, classification) vary greatly across countries. International students are urged to contact the Admissions Office to get clarification on equivalent grades and the grades required for entry to this Masters programme. The UCD GPA system ranges from 4.2 downwards, unlike many other universities for which it is 4.0.
- If English is not your first language an English language qualification is required for admission to all of our programmes. The exception to this rule is if you have completed your primary degree or an entire third level qualification through English, in an english speaking country.
- International Business Management
- Researching International Business
- Global Competitive Strategies
- International Financial Management
- Employment Law
- Managing the negotiation process
- Project Management
- Managing Organisational Integration
- Economics of Entrpreneurship
- Cross Cultural Management (MSc Bus)
- International Business Dissertation
- Technology Mgt and Innovation
- Organisational Renewal
- Managing Workplace Learning
- Work & Employment in the Global Economy