Total tuition fee (local)
Total tuition fee (foreign)
- Possess a recognized primary degree in Theology or a related discipline (for example, History) and have obtained at least a Second Class Honours, Grade II. In exceptional cases, applicants who can satisfactorily demonstrate a long-standing interest in the subject, coupled with proven relevant experience, will also be considered.
- An interview will form part of the selection procedure.
- Students whose first language is not English will be required to satisfy the relevant English language requirements.
- History of Christian Thought (24 hours)
- History of Christian Practice (24 hours)
- Research Methodologies and Thesis Preparation (12 hours)
- The Writing of Church History from the Reformation to the 20th century (24 hours)page1image14368 page1image14528
- Religious Life in Ireland: Archival and Historical Perspectives (24 hours)
- “Isle of Saints and Scholars”? The Literary Culture of Early Medieval Ireland (24 hours)