- 280 QS World University Rankings 2014
- 284 QS World University Rankings 2013
- 263 THE World University Rankings 2014-2015
- 331 THE World University Rankings 2013-2014
- 271 QS World University Rankings 2015
- 243 THE World University Rankings 2018
- 251 THE World University Rankings 2015-2016
|Living cost||RM 52,216 per year|
|Student population||Large (More than 10,000)|
About National University of Ireland, Galway (NUI Galway)
NUI Galway is in the middle of a €400 million construction programme - the largest expansion of facilities in any university in Ireland. Since 2010, the 'Campus of the Future' project has delivered iconic new research facilities such as:
- Biosciences Research Building
- Engineering Building
- Hardiman Research Building
- Lambe Institute for Translational Research and HRB Clinical Research Facility
We continue to expand our research and teaching facilities, with two new buildings in particular about to have a huge impact on the University's teaching capabilities:
- Human Biology Building
- Centre for Drama, Theatre and Performance
There are a number of differnt accommodation options available to you:
There are 2 student residences on campus; Corrib Village and Goldcrest Village which opened in September 2018. These residences are University-owned.
Private Sector Accommodation
All private sector accommodation is advertised by us for you on this site. You can set up an alert on this system stating what your housing requirements are and when your choice of accommodation is advertised you will receive a text message to your phone. You can also place a message on our message board facility.
Temporary and Short Term Accommodation Sources
This is the advise for students, particularly international students, to book temporary or short term accommodation for when they arrive in Ireland. This is because it gives you a chance to view various types of accommodation in person in the private sector prior to booking it.