One of the main conditions required for admission to a master study program following on from the bachelor level study program is a completed bachelor or master level study program documented by the respective diploma. The entrance admission procedure differs according to the study program.
In order to quantify the study load of individual courses, a unified credit system is applied. Credits obtained within a study program are added up; the cumulative number of credits serves as a tool for study assessment. The credit system is compatible with the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS).
The minimum number of credit units necessary for continuation of studies is as follows:
* for the first semester of study: Master program - 20
* for the first academic year of study (2 semesters): Master program - 40
* for any other academic year of study (2 semesters): both Bachelor and Master programs: 40
The standard period of studies in master programs is 4 semesters (2 years).
- Electrical Machines, Apparatus and Drives
- Technological Systems
- Electrical Power Engineering
- Economy and Management of Power Engineering
- Economy and Management of Electrical Engineering